Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Ms Key - Student Teacher



There has been a new face in Room 11 recently. Ms Shayne Key is a student teacher from Auckland University. She will be with us for five weeks.

Here is a little note from Ms Key:

Kia Ora! My name is Shayne Key. In 2014 I graduated from Baradene College of the Sacred Heart and I am now currently in my second year of study at Auckland University. This is my third school placement over the past two years and I am very excited to be completing my 5 week practicum in Room 11 at Reremoana School. 

Being involved in a theatre company I found performing arts as one of my hobbies. In my spare time I enjoy working with kids and developing their skills and acting. 
I look forward to meeting you all,  
Ms Shayne Key

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik